Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1091-22 Topic 10 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1091-22 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 10
[All 1Z0-1091-22 Questions]

Devices are often added to Meter Data Management (MDM) via a synchronization process. Device configuration business objects (BOs) can be configured to use Synchronization Add BO to determine the appropriate BO for the new device.

What is Synchronization Add BO associated with?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Synchronization Add BO is associated with the lifecycle algorithm on Dl-Device Configuration BO. A lifecycle algorithm is a custom logic that can be developed by using Groovy scripting language or Java programming language. A lifecycle algorithm is used to perform certain actions or validations when a business object is created, updated, or deleted. Synchronization Add BO is a parameter that can be configured on the lifecycle algorithm on Dl-Device Configuration BO. Synchronization Add BO is used to determine the appropriate business object for creating a new device based on certain criteria, such as device type or device configuration type.

Synchronization Add BO is not associated with the business service associated with Dl-Device Configuration BO, which is a component that provides the functionality and logic for processing data related to device configuration. Synchronization Add BO is not associated with the options on Dl-Device Configuration BO, which are configurable values that can be used to define business rules or relationships for device configuration. Synchronization Add BO is not associated with the validation algorithm on Dl-Device Configuration BO, which is a custom logic that can be developed by using Groovy scripting language or Java programming language. A validation algorithm is used to perform certain checks or validations on the data entered for device configuration.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glenna
8 days ago
Haha, I know what you mean. Sometimes these exam questions can really throw you for a loop. But I think we can work through this together.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
10 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Didn't we just cover this in the last module? I feel like I should know this, but my memory is a bit fuzzy.
upvoted 0 times
Dawne
11 days ago
Personally, I'm leaning towards option B. The question seems to be asking about the association of Synchronization Add BO, and options on the BO feel like the most logical answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jannette
12 days ago
I think the key here is to understand what 'Synchronization Add BO' is and how it's related to the Dl-Device Configuration BO. Let's see if we can figure it out.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This is one of those questions where you really need to understand the underlying concepts of MDM and device configuration BOs.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77