Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

XML Exam I10-002 Topic 6 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for XML's I10-002 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 6
[All I10-002 Questions]

Push the Exhibit Button to load the referenced "XML Document". When processing the "XML Document" according to the method shown by "DOM Processing," which of the following is the most appropriate expression of the results under XML 1.0? Line feeds and/or indents are not reflected in the results.

Although the expected processing result is choice "B", processing may not occur as expected.

[DOM Processing]

Process XML using the following method.

Document output = createXML( doc, impl );

The variable doc here references the Document instance of the loaded XML Document.

The variable impl here references the DOMImplementation instance.

The DOM parser is namespace aware.

Assume no execution errors.

}

return output;

}

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nada
1 days ago
I disagree, I believe option C is the right choice because it includes multiple activities.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
2 days ago
I think the correct answer is option B.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
24 days ago
Ooh, I think I see what's going on here. The namespace prefixes in the XML document are different from the ones used in the DOM processing method. That could be the key to the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
26 days ago
Alright, let's take a closer look at the XML document and the DOM processing method. The question says the parser is namespace aware, so that's something to keep in mind.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
27 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are sitting back and laughing at us trying to figure this out. They probably just want to see how well we can interpret the instructions and the XML.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
28 days ago
You know, I've seen these kinds of questions before where they try to trick you. I think we need to really analyze the XML document and the DOM processing method to figure out the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
1 months ago
Yeah, I agree. The wording of the question is a bit confusing. I'm not sure if we can trust the expected result they've provided.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
1 months ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the expected processing result is really option B, since the question mentions that the processing may not occur as expected.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77