Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam E_BW4HANA211 Topic 4 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's E_BW4HANA211 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 4
[All E_BW4HANA211 Questions]

Which features have been removed from SAP BW/4HANA compared to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Novella
9 days ago
Ah, the good old days of SAP BW. Removing features? That's like taking the fun out of being a data nerd. Next thing you know, they'll be taking away our ability to create custom ABAP routines. The horror!
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
11 days ago
The modeling option of secondary indices for DataStore objects (advanced) being gone is a bit of a concern for me. I used those secondary indices to improve query performance in some of my data models. I wonder what the recommended approach is now.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
12 days ago
The Customer Exit variable using RSR00001 (TC: CMOD) being removed is a bummer. That was a handy way to customize reports and data. I hope they have a good replacement for that functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
13 days ago
I'm not too worried about the Analysis Authorizations (TC: RSECADMIN) being removed. I think the new authorization concept in BW/4HANA should be able to handle those needs just fine. It's probably a streamlining effort.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
15 days ago
Hmm, I think the removal of the Analysis Process Designer (TC: RSANWB) is a big one. That tool was really useful for creating and managing analysis processes. I wonder why they decided to remove it.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
16 days ago
This is an interesting question. The removal of certain features from SAP BW/4HANA compared to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA could be a significant change for many users. I'm curious to see what my fellow candidates think about this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77