Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS410_2020 Topic 3 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS410_2020 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 3
[All C_TS410_2020 Questions]

What is the outcome of an automatic payment run? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Heike
9 days ago
You know, I'm just going to go with B and C. They seem like the most obvious and logical answers here. I don't want to overthink this and end up choosing the wrong options.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
11 days ago
Yeah, D is kind of a weird one. And E, 'Approval process initiated', that doesn't really make sense to me either. I thought automatic payment runs were supposed to happen without additional approval?
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about D. 'Data prepared for printing' doesn't really seem related to an automatic payment run. Unless they're talking about printing the payment documentation, but that's a bit of a stretch.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
13 days ago
I agree, B and C sound like the most likely correct answers. An automatic payment run would generate a financial record and leave an open item in the vendor's account until it's cleared. The other options don't really seem to fit.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
15 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. I'm thinking options B and C might be correct, as an automatic payment run would likely result in a financial accounting document and an open item in the vendor's account. But I'm not too sure about the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
17 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not sure if I fully understand the concept of an automatic payment run. Does it have to do with processing vendor payments automatically?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77