Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR88_2311 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR88_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR88_2311 Questions]

A customer created a scheduled type program and added an Instructor Led Item. They want to add just the item to the program and have the users select which classes they will take. However, when they tried to save the program, they got the following message:

What would you advise them to do to get their desired outcome?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jutta
9 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. The customer wants to add just the item to the program and let the users select the classes. That sounds like they need some kind of container or grouping mechanism, right? So I'm thinking option A, creating a cohort, might be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Marti
11 days ago
Yo, this is like a choose-your-own-adventure question, right? I feel like we're all just guessing here. But hey, at least it's not a multiple-choice question where they give you four completely nonsensical answers, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
12 days ago
I don't know, man. Creating a class for the item and adding it to the program seems a little too simple, you know? Like, it can't be that easy, can it? I'm leaning towards option C or D, but I'm open to other ideas.
upvoted 0 times
Selene
13 days ago
Okay, hear me out on this one. What if we just create an open-ended or duration type program and add the item? That way the users can select the classes they want, right? Option D might be the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
15 days ago
This sounds like a classic case of 'you can't just add an item to a program, you gotta have a class or a curriculum requirement or something.' My money's on option C - creating a Curriculum Requirement. That seems like the most straightforward way to get the desired outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Noel
17 days ago
Whoa, this question is tricky! I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I'm guessing it has something to do with creating a cohort or a curriculum requirement. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77