Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR86_2311 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR86_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR86_2311 Questions]

Your client wants to ensure that planners justify their decision to NOT give an employee a merit increase.What is the best way to accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ronny
9 days ago
I don't know, man. I kind of like the XML editing option. It feels a little more elegant, you know? Plus, it gives us a bit more control over the process. But I can see the appeal of the 'no-raise' option too. It's a tough call, for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
11 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? I say we just go with the 'no-raise' option and call it a day. That way, the planner has to explain themselves, and we don't have to worry about any fancy XML editing or custom validations. Keep it simple, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Solange
12 days ago
You know, I was actually thinking about the 'raise' option under the Force Comment Rule. I mean, if the mode is set to 'raise', then the planner has to explain why they're giving the raise, which is kind of the opposite of what we're going for here. But I guess it could work if we're just trying to get them to document their decisions, regardless of the outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
13 days ago
Hmm, I don't know, guys. I was thinking that we could edit the XML and add a comp-force-comment-config tag with the mode attribute set to 'guideline'. That way, it's like a gentle nudge for the planner to explain their decision, rather than a hard-line requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
15 days ago
I'm not so sure about that, dude. I think the better way to go is to add a Force Comment Rule under Define Standard Validation Rules, with the mode set to 'no-raise'. That way, the planner has to leave a comment explaining why they're not giving the raise, and it's a bit more user-friendly than the custom validation thing.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
16 days ago
This question is pretty straightforward, but it's also a bit tricky. We need to make sure that the planners justify their decision not to give an employee a merit increase, right? I think the best way to do that is to use a custom validation with the formula if(merit>0,'FALSE','TRUE). That way, the planner has to explicitly say why they're not giving the merit increase.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77