Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR84_2311 Topic 4 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR84_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 4
[All C_THR84_2311 Questions]

Job Data Leading Practices

What are some leading practices when creating job descriptions in the requisition?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

When creating job descriptions in the requisition, it is important to follow some leading practices to ensure that the job descriptions are clear, concise, and compelling. According to theSAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience Administrationcourse, some of the leading practices are:

Place the most unique information about the job at the top of the job description: This practice helps to capture the attention of the candidates and highlight the main selling points of the job. The most unique information could include the job title, location, summary, or key responsibilities.

Include information in the job description such as company information and benefits: This practice helps to showcase the employer brand and value proposition, and to motivate the candidates to apply for the job. The company information and benefits could include the company culture, vision, mission, values, awards, or recognition.

The following practices are not recommended:

Add an image to the job description to attract more attention: This practice may not be effective, as the image may not display properly on the career site or on external job boards. Moreover, the image may distract the candidates from the actual content of the job description, or may not be relevant to the job.

Do NOT include bullets in job descriptions as they will not display in the career site: This practice is incorrect, as bullets can be used in job descriptions and they will display in the career site. Bullets can help to organize the information in the job description and make it easier to read and scan.

SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience Administration: This course covers the configuration and administration of the candidate experience features, such as Career Site Builder, Candidate Relationship Management, and Advanced Analytics. It also provides best practices and tips for creating job descriptions in the requisition.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Salena
8 days ago
I'm with Brandon on this one. 'No bullets' - that's just nonsense. I'd say option D is the clear winner here. Gotta give the candidates all the key details they need to make an informed decision.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
11 days ago
Haha, 'do NOT include bullets' - who came up with that one? That's like the opposite of a leading practice. I'm definitely going to have to go with option D on this one. Can't go wrong with including company and benefit info.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
12 days ago
I think option B is the best choice here. Putting the most unique information at the top of the job description can really help it stand out and capture the attention of potential candidates. The other options don't seem as relevant to me.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
12 days ago
Adding an image might be a good way to make the job description more visually appealing, but I'm not sure if that's considered a 'leading practice'. And I definitely wouldn't recommend avoiding bullets - they can help make the information more digestible for the reader.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
14 days ago
I agree with Paz. Providing relevant information about the company and the benefits of the role is crucial to attract the right candidates. But I'm not sure about the other options - I'm not convinced that adding an image or avoiding bullets are best practices.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think option D is the way to go - including company information and benefits is definitely a leading practice when creating job descriptions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77