Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4EWM_2020 Topic 1 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4EWM_2020 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4EWM_2020 Questions]

How can you configure the storage of products in a temperature-controlled area of a warehouse? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Earleen
9 days ago
I'm a little confused by the wording of the question. 'Note: There are 3 correct answers' – does that mean we have to pick exactly 3 options, or can we choose fewer? I don't want to overthink this, but I want to make sure I get it right.
upvoted 0 times
Noah
11 days ago
Haha, yeah, this question is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma. But I think the key is to focus on the storage setup and configuration, not the staging or putaway process. A, B, and E are definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
12 days ago
I agree with Sue. Option C, configuring a material staging area, doesn't seem relevant to the question. And option D, creating a new putaway control indicator, sounds like it might be a trick answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
13 days ago
You know, I was just reading about this in the study guide. The key is to create a new storage type that's specifically for temperature-controlled areas. That way, you can assign the right storage conditions and ensure products are stored properly.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
15 days ago
Hmm, let's think this through. I think options A, B, and E are the right answers. Creating a new storage bin type and a new storage type would allow us to specify the temperature-controlled requirements, and configuring a storage type search sequence would ensure products are put away in the right location.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
16 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. It seems a bit convoluted, with multiple correct answers. I hope the exam doesn't have too many questions like this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77