Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CPB_2402 Topic 2 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CPB_2402 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 2
[All C_S4CPB_2402 Questions]

To which partner role does the IT Contact first assign access permission for SAP Cloud ALM?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Graciela
9 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting point, Merissa. I hadn't considered the communication contact angle. But then again, the project manager might also need access early on to oversee the whole process.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
11 days ago
You know, I was just thinking about that. The communication contact could be a good choice, especially if they're responsible for liaising between the different teams and stakeholders.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
12 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, Latrice. But then again, the communication contact could also be an important player in the initial setup. This is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
13 days ago
I'm leaning towards either B or D. The lead configuration expert or the LoB configuration expert seem like the most logical choices for the first access permission assignment.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
15 days ago
Yeah, I agree. I'm curious to see what the other candidates think. This seems like a question that could really trip you up if you're not familiar with the SAP Cloud ALM workflow.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
16 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it has something to do with the different roles involved in SAP Cloud ALM.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77