Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_FSM_2211 Topic 5 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_FSM_2211 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 5
[All C_FSM_2211 Questions]

What needs to be enabled for integrated Checkout for the technician? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bette
9 days ago
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a bit stumped on this question. It's like they're trying to trick us or something. Maybe we should all just start guessing and hope for the best?
upvoted 0 times
Kristin
11 days ago
I think you guys are on the right track. The company settings and workflow steps seem like a given, but the user group CRUD permissions are crucial too. I'm not convinced the business rule is necessary, though. Hmm, this is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
12 days ago
Ooh, good point, Myong! I hadn't even thought about the user group permissions. That's definitely something to consider. I'm leaning towards the company settings, workflow steps, and user group CRUD assignments as the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Myong
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about the business rule. Wouldn't we need to assign the correct CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) permissions to the user group as well? That seems like an important step in the process.
upvoted 0 times
Sean
15 days ago
I agree with Luann on the company settings and workflow steps. But I'm also wondering if we need to enable the business rule as well. That could be the key to making the integrated Checkout work properly.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answers, but I think we need to enable both the company settings and the workflow steps. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77