Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_FIORD_2404 Topic 3 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_FIORD_2404 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 3
[All C_FIORD_2404 Questions]

Your customer requests a special create method to enable the creation of the full OData hierarchy. Which OData service method can you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Serina
9 days ago
Yeah, no kidding. But I think Brett and Portia are right - Create_deep_entity is probably the best option here. It's the only one that directly addresses the 'full OData hierarchy' requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
11 days ago
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one a bit unsure about this. OData can be tricky sometimes. *shakes head*
upvoted 0 times
Salome
12 days ago
Well, I was initially leaning towards Create_batch_entity, but now I'm not so sure. Creating a batch seems like it might be overkill for just a single hierarchy creation.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
13 days ago
I agree, Create_deep_entity seems like the way to go. But I'm curious to hear what the others think. Any other opinions on this?
upvoted 0 times
Brett
15 days ago
Create_deep_entity sounds like the most logical choice here. It seems to be the only option that specifically mentions creating the full OData hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
17 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77