Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H450_21 Topic 1 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H450_21 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 1
[All C_C4H450_21 Questions]

You are using client certficates between SAP Cloud Integration and SAP S/4HANAWhere can you maintain the certificate to user mapping in SAP S/4HANA?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Felicidad
8 days ago
Ooh, a question about SAP security? Count me in! I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'll double-check my notes just to be sure. Gotta love those SAP security rabbit holes.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
11 days ago
This question is giving me flashbacks to my SAP administration days. I bet the answer is buried deep in some obscure SAP transaction or table view. *sigh* At least it's not a question about LSMW.
upvoted 0 times
James
12 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of where to maintain certificate-to-user mappings in SAP S/4HANA. I feel like I should know this, but I'm drawing a blank. Time to put on my thinking cap!
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
12 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a classic SAP trivia question. I'm guessing the answer is somewhere in the SAP documentation, but I'll need to do some research to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Benton
15 days ago
I've seen this type of question before, but I'm still not 100% sure about the correct answer. I'll need to review my notes on certificate management in SAP systems.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
16 days ago
This question is pretty straightforward, but it's important to understand the context of client certificates in SAP Cloud Integration and SAP S/4HANA. I'm confident I can figure out the right answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77