Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ACT_2403 Topic 9 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ACT_2403 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 9
[All C_ACT_2403 Questions]

Which of the following is the customer's responsibility in both on-premise and private cloud

scenarios?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

D is correct because servers are the customer's responsibility in both on-premise and private cloud scenarios. Servers are the hardware devices that host the SAP system and its components. The customer has to provide, maintain, and secure their own servers in both scenarios, as they have full control over their infrastructure. Verified Reference:

: [SAP S/4HANA Cloud Editions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rodolfo
9 days ago
Hah, good one! I bet the exam writers are just trying to trick us with this question. 'Database? Of course the customer is responsible for that, duh!'
upvoted 0 times
Audra
11 days ago
Guys, I think you're both overthinking this. Clearly, the answer is A) Database. The customer is always responsible for their own data, no matter where it's hosted!
upvoted 0 times
Talia
12 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The customer is definitely responsible for the servers in both scenarios. I mean, who else is going to make sure those big metal boxes are running smoothly?
upvoted 0 times
Helene
13 days ago
I disagree, I think the answer is D) Servers. In a private cloud, the customer is responsible for the physical servers, even though the cloud provider is responsible for the virtualization and infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards C) Operating system as the correct answer. In both on-premise and private cloud, the customer is typically responsible for managing the operating system, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
17 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if the customer is responsible for the database, middleware, or operating system in both on-premise and private cloud scenarios. I think I'll need to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77