Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam IPQ-499 Topic 1 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's IPQ-499 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All IPQ-499 Questions]

In order to evaluate product attribute values, what must be set on the entity filter?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Virgina
8 days ago
Haha, good idea, Valentin. I could use a caffeine boost too. Maybe it'll help us think more clearly about this 'entity filter' business.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
10 days ago
You know, this question is making my brain hurt. Can we take a break and get some coffee? I need to wake up a bit before tackling this one.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
11 days ago
Hmm, good point, Lorrie. But I think Evaluation Criteria is more about defining the metrics, not the actual objects you're evaluating. For that, you need the Entity Filter Type.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
12 days ago
I'm not so sure. Evaluation Criteria sounds like it could be the answer. That's where you'd define the specific attributes you want to assess, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
14 days ago
I agree with Yoko. The Entity Filter Type is the key here. How else would the system know which entities to evaluate? The other options are important, but they come after setting the filter.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
16 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. To evaluate product attributes, I think we need to set the Entity Filter Type. That's the foundation, right? The other options seem more like additional steps in the process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77