Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ARC-801 Topic 6 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ARC-801 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 6
[All ARC-801 Questions]

Universal Containers (UC) is looking to implement a CPQ + B2B Commerce multi-cloud solution and use the CPQ B2B Commerce Connector to keep the two insync. As part of this implementation, UC is looking to be able to have a streamlined product and pricing experience. As UC would like to sell product kits with tiered pricing through the self-service storefront, it would like to ensure this model can be supported effectively.

Which two considerations should a Solution Architect keep in mind for the implementation?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

The CPQ B2B Commerce Cloud Connector is an unmanaged package from Salesforce Labs that allows B2B Commerce and CPQcustomers to configure or customize functionality12.It syncs products, pricing, quote requests, and orders in both clouds12.

For supporting kits in the B2B Commerce Storefront, they need to create equivalent bundle products on the CPQ side3.A kit is a product that contains other products as components3.A bundle is a product that has one or more options that can be added or removed by a user4.The connector maps kits to bundles using a custom field called Kit ID on both objects3.

On the CPQ 826 Commerce Connector, the default mapping of tieredpricing in 826 Commerce is to Discount Schedules in CPQ5.Tiered pricing lets you set different prices for different quantities of a product5. Discount schedules let you apply discounts based on quantity or amount ranges for a product.The connector maps tiered prices to discount schedules using a custom field called Tiered Price ID on both objects5.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Amos
8 days ago
Exactly! This is the kind of stuff that makes my brain hurt. But I'm determined to nail it. I'm gonna spend the next few days studying these connector mappings like my life depends on it.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
10 days ago
Haha, 'wheat from the chaff'? That's a good one, dude. I'm just hoping I can remember all the little details. I mean, who even uses 'decimal points' and 'discount schedules' in everyday life, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Lashawna
12 days ago
Yeah, no doubt. But I'm actually pretty excited about this one. It's the kind of question that really separates the wheat from the chaff, you know? The solution architects better be on their game.
upvoted 0 times
King
12 days ago
Hmm, let's see here. I think the key is to focus on the specific requirements UC has laid out. Kits and tiered pricing, huh? That's definitely gonna be a challenge.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
14 days ago
You got that right, my friend. This is one of those tricky ones where you really need to pay attention to the details. I'm gonna have to do some serious studying for this one.
upvoted 0 times
Alva
16 days ago
Ah, the age-old conundrum of CPQ and B2B Commerce integration. I can already feel the headaches coming on just reading this question.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77