Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-301 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-301 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All ANC-301 Questions]

A consultant built a Tableau CRM dashboard for a shipping company. The consultant enabled data sync (replication) to increase the speed to datasets refreshing.

How often will the data on the dashboard be refreshed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dominque
8 days ago
Okay, let me walk through this step-by-step. Data sync runs, then the recipe runs. So the data on the dashboard will be refreshed after both of those processes complete. That makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
10 days ago
Ha! 'Recipe'? Sounds like someone in the Tableau CRM team has been watching too many cooking shows. But I digress, I think B is the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
11 days ago
Hold up, did you say 'recipe'? What the heck is a recipe in Tableau CRM? This exam is getting a bit too specific for my liking.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking the data would refresh each time the dashboard is opened, but I guess that's not the case. This is a tricky one.
upvoted 0 times
Francene
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The key here is understanding the order of operations between the data sync and the recipe execution. I think the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
16 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I can see how it could trip some people up if they're not familiar with the specifics of how Tableau CRM's data sync works.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77