Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-201 Topic 1 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-201 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 1
[All ANC-201 Questions]

A consultant built a Tableau CRM dashboard for a shipping company. The consultant enabled data sync (replication) to increase the speed to datasets refreshing.

How often will the data on the dashboard be refreshed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rashad
8 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The question says the consultant enabled data sync to increase the refresh speed, so that suggests the data sync is the key factor here. I'm guessing the data sync runs first, and then the recipe runs to update the dashboard. So I'm going to go with option B.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
10 days ago
Haha, this question is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma! I'm tempted to just guess and hope for the best. Maybe I'll just go with option D and say the data refreshes every time someone opens the dashboard. That seems like a safe bet, right?
upvoted 0 times
Elza
11 days ago
I'm still a bit confused about the whole data sync and recipe concept. Is this something we covered in class? I feel like I need to go back and review that material again.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C. It makes sense that the recipe would need to run first to update the dashboard, and then the data sync would run to refresh the underlying data. But I'm curious to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Matt
14 days ago
Hmm, I think it might be option B. The data sync needs to run first to get the data refreshed, and then the recipe needs to run to actually display the updated data on the dashboard. But I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
16 days ago
This is a tricky question! I'm not sure if I fully understand the relationship between data sync and recipes. I wonder if the order of completion matters in terms of when the data gets refreshed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77