Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ADX-271 Topic 2 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ADX-271 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 2
[All ADX-271 Questions]

The system administrator at Cloud Kicks (CK) has deactivated their Experience Cloud site to do some maintenance and cleanup.

How should the administrator ensure that CK custorners do NOT receive a welcome email when the site is once again active?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

To ensure that customers do not receive a welcome email when the site is once again active, the administrator should disable the Send welcome email checkbox for the site. This will prevent the site from sending an email to existing members when the site is activated. The administrator can disable the Send welcome email checkbox in the Administration section of Experience Builder.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Flo
8 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. The admin needs to stop the welcome email, but they don't want to mess with the customers' data. Option C seems like the most elegant solution, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
10 days ago
You know, this question is like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. I mean, seriously, who comes up with these things? But I'm game, let's see what we can come up with.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
11 days ago
Ooh, the old 'remove and re-add' trick, huh? That's a classic. But you know what they say, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.' I'm thinking option C is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
12 days ago
I've got to say, option B is a bit heavy-handed, don't you think? I mean, removing all those email addresses? That's like nuking the problem instead of addressing it. Not a fan.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
14 days ago
Hmm, disabling the welcome email seems like the obvious choice here. But you know, maybe we could get creative and come up with a way to send a custom message instead? Something like 'Welcome back, CK customers! We've been working hard to improve your experience.'
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
16 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure if it's testing our technical knowledge or our ability to think outside the box. Either way, I'm up for the challenge!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77