Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-100 Topic 1 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-100 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-100 Questions]

After Define Activities and Sequence Activities, the next process is:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leah
1 days ago
Actually, I believe it is Develop Schedule.
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
2 days ago
I think the next process is Estimate Activity Durations.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
24 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards option C, but now I'm second-guessing myself. This is a tough one - they really try to trip you up on these certification exams!
upvoted 0 times
Willard
24 days ago
Ha, I was just about to say the same thing as Florinda. This exam is designed to mess with our heads, I swear. I'm going with Estimate Activity Resources, but I'm not feeling too confident about it.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
25 days ago
I agree with Lynsey, Estimate Activity Resources seems like the logical next step. Although, Develop Schedule is also a strong contender. Decisions, decisions!
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
26 days ago
Ooh, good point Keena! I think you're right. Estimating the resources has to come next, so I'm going with option A.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
7 days ago
I see your point, but I still think it's option A.
upvoted 0 times
Alexia
8 days ago
Actually, I think option D: Control Schedule makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
9 days ago
No, I think it's option B: Estimate Activity Durations.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
10 days ago
I'm not so sure, I think it might be option C: Develop Schedule.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
11 days ago
Yeah, estimating activity resources seems like the logical next step.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
12 days ago
I agree with you, I think it's option A as well.
upvoted 0 times
Lynsey
26 days ago
I was leaning towards Estimate Activity Resources. It just feels like the natural progression, you know? But I could be wrong, this exam stuff can be so confusing sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
27 days ago
I don't know, you guys. Estimating the activity resources seems like it should come before developing the schedule. How can you build a schedule without knowing what resources you have to work with?
upvoted 0 times
Brock
27 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the next step is Estimate Activity Durations, but I'm not 100% sure. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
28 days ago
I agree with Javier. Once you've defined and sequenced the activities, the next step should be to develop the overall project schedule. Estimating resources and durations can come after that.
upvoted 0 times
Javier
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Couldn't you argue that developing the schedule is the next logical step? That seems to make the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
1 months ago
I think this is a pretty straightforward question. The next step after defining and sequencing the activities is to estimate the activity durations, so I'm going with option B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77