Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-996-22 Topic 3 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-996-22 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 3
[All 1Z0-996-22 Questions]

What determines an Account's Balance?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Allene
8 days ago
Haha, leave it to Shenika to come up with the most logical answer. I agree, A seems like the way to go. Though I do wonder if the exam writers are trying to trick us with these other options.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
10 days ago
Wow, you all are really overthinking this. I think the answer is clearly A. It's the sum of all the financial transactions linked directly to the service agreements related to the account. Simple as that.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
11 days ago
I don't know, guys. I was leaning towards B, the amount recorded in the 'Balance Due' field on the account itself. Seems like that would be the most straightforward way to get the balance.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I think C is the correct answer. The logic defined in a plug-in spot on the Installations Option should determine the account's balance. That's how the system is designed to work, right?
upvoted 0 times
Chan
14 days ago
I disagree, I think the answer is D. The balance should be the sum of all the balances recorded in the 'Balance Due' field on each service agreement related to the account. That seems like the most logical and comprehensive way to determine an account's balance.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
16 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the answer is E. The balance of an account should be the sum of all the financial transactions linked directly to the account, not just the ones related to service agreements. The other options seem too specific or don't directly address the question.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77