Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-888 Topic 7 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-888 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 7
[All 1Z0-888 Questions]

You want to dump only data from the userdata table.

Which mysqldump command argument is required to accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sue
8 days ago
You know, I'm not sure any of these options are quite right. Wouldn't the --single-transaction argument be the way to go to get a consistent snapshot of the data?
upvoted 0 times
Jacklyn
10 days ago
Ooh, good catch! I was leaning towards the --data-only option, but --table=userdata might be even better. That way we don't have to worry about any other tables getting dumped.
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
11 days ago
Hey, what if we try to use the --table=userdata argument? That seems like it would be the most direct way to target just the userdata table.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
12 days ago
Hmm, let me think this through. I'm pretty sure the --data-only option is the way to go here. That should just dump the data without the table structure, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lang
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This seems like a sneaky question. I wonder if they're trying to trip us up with all these different options.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
16 days ago
Woah, this question is a tricky one! I've used mysqldump before, but I'm not entirely sure which argument is the right one for dumping only the data from the userdata table.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77