Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-590 Topic 7 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-590 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 7
[All 1Z0-590 Questions]

The server hosting the Oracle VM manager database repository has an unscheduled outage. What are the two consequences of this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Beth
8 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. In that case, I'm leaning towards options B and E. The VMs will have limited network access, and there will be degradation in performance and availability of the entire system.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
10 days ago
Good point, but I don't think that's the right answer. The question is asking about the consequences, and I don't think automatic suspension is a consequence, it's more of a safeguard.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
11 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. What about option D? Doesn't that say the VMs will be automatically suspended until the repository is restored?
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm thinking options C and F are the way to go. Without the repository, the Oracle VM manager won't be functional, and certain management functions will be a nightmare.
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
14 days ago
Alright, let's break this down. The key thing here is that the Oracle VM manager database repository is down, so we need to figure out what that means for the virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiann
15 days ago
Whoa, this question is going to be a real head-scratcher! I'm already feeling the pressure just looking at it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77