Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-588 Topic 7 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-588 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 7
[All 1Z0-588 Questions]

You have defined Essbase properties for the First entity, E01. You would now like to apply those same values to the remaining entity list including siblings and descendants.

What are two ways to complete this step?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hester
8 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. I was also thinking A) Using the Match feature in DRM could be a good option, but I'm not sure how that would work in this specific scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
10 days ago
Hold on, what about E) Using the Copy/Put Properties feature for the siblings and descendants of E01? That seems like a pretty straightforward way to apply the properties without having to do it individually.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryl
11 days ago
Ooh, I like that idea! I was also considering D) Changing the properties to turn on inheritance, but that might not be the best option if we want to be sure the properties are applied consistently.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
12 days ago
Really? I was thinking C) Using the Model After feature in an import script would be the way to go. That seems like a more efficient way to apply the properties to multiple entities at once.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
14 days ago
Hmm, I think the right answer is probably B) Using the Model After feature in DRM for each new entity. That way, we can apply the same properties to each entity individually.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
15 days ago
Wow, this question is really testing our knowledge of Essbase properties and DRM. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with all the options, but let's see what we can come up with.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77