Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-533 Topic 2 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-533 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 2
[All 1Z0-533 Questions]

You are designing a new Planning application. Which two requirements dictate multiple plan types

in a single Planning application?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Helaine
8 days ago
Ooh, good catch! D is a solid option too. The need for different security permissions across plan types is a great example of a requirement driving multiple plan types.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
10 days ago
What about D? Security applied differently for 'sales' and 'expenses' accounts could definitely necessitate separate plan types, no?
upvoted 0 times
Martha
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you on that. E feels like more of a 'nice to have' rather than a core requirement. I'd go with C as one of the answers, but I'm still trying to figure out the second one.
upvoted 0 times
Isabella
12 days ago
Hmm, C makes sense because you'd want to plan sales and salary expenses separately. But E? I'm not sure about that one. Implementing a Capital Expense module seems more like an additional feature than a requirement for multiple plan types.
upvoted 0 times
Patrick
14 days ago
I agree, this is definitely testing our knowledge of planning application design. From the options provided, I think C and E are the two correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
16 days ago
I think this question is trying to test our understanding of the requirements that would drive the need for multiple plan types in a single planning application. The key seems to be identifying those requirements that would necessitate separate planning processes or data structures.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77