Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-434 Topic 3 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-434 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 3
[All 1Z0-434 Questions]

To avoid the purchase of new server capacity, a company must limit the volume of messages routed to a computationally expensive RESTful service operation.

Which Oracle SOA Suite component can help the company meet this requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Buddy
8 days ago
True, but the BPEL process is more focused on orchestrating complex business workflows. For a simple message routing problem, it might be overkill.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
10 days ago
But what about the BPEL process? Couldn't that also be used to implement some kind of message routing and throttling logic?
upvoted 0 times
Billye
11 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The Proxy Service seems like the most obvious choice here. It's specifically designed for that kind of use case.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
12 days ago
I'm not so sure about the Mediator. Wouldn't a Proxy Service be a better choice? It could act as an intermediary between the client and the RESTful service, allowing you to implement custom logic and throttling.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
14 days ago
The Mediator component does sound like a good fit. It's designed to handle message routing and transformation, which could be useful for controlling the load on the RESTful service.
upvoted 0 times
Clement
16 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if I fully understand the requirements, but I think the Mediator component might be the best option to help limit the volume of messages to the RESTful service.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77