Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-343 Topic 12 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-343 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 12
[All 1Z0-343 Questions]

A company has a customer who usually orders the same Hems, but not on a regular schedule. You have recommended that they create templates to Increase order entry efficiency.

Which two steps are required?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hermila
7 hours ago
I think options C and D are required to create the templates.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
22 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The question says the customer orders the same items, but not on a regular schedule. That suggests an order template, not a recurring order. So I'm thinking C and B are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
24 days ago
Haha, yeah, no kidding. Can you imagine trying to explain the difference between an order template and a recurring order to your boss? That's a recipe for a migraine for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
25 days ago
You know, I'm just glad they're not asking us to actually configure the system. That would be a whole other level of complexity. I'm happy to just identify the right steps, even if I'm not an expert on the underlying functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Andrew
26 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. I was thinking options D and E, since the question mentions 'recurring order' specifically. But I guess that's not necessarily the same as an order template, is it?
upvoted 0 times
Bobbie
28 days ago
Hmm, I think the key here is figuring out which steps are required to actually set up the order template and enable the processing. I'm leaning towards options C and B, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
1 months ago
Whoa, this question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure I fully understand the concepts behind it. Anyone else feeling a bit lost on the details of order templates and recurring orders?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77