Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1119-1 Topic 4 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1119-1 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 4
[All 1Z0-1119-1 Questions]

Which of these steps should be pet formed when creating the infrastructure Tor Sunbird ED deployment?

I) Create NAT Gateway in the Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) to give those cloud resources that are without

II) public IP addresses access to (he Internet, without exposing those resources to incoming Internet connections.

III) Create Service Gateway in the VCN to enable private access lo specific Oracle service (for example. Object Storage. Container Registry, and so on) without exposing the data to the public Internet

IV) Create Network Security Group (NSG) to allow the Compute VMs lo access other subnets. Oracle services, and the Internet.

V) Create Reverse DNS (FTR) records to resolve all private IP addresses hack to fully qualified domain names

VI) IFODN).

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

When creating the infrastructure for Sunbird ED deployment, it is essential to create a NAT Gateway for enabling private resources to access the internet without direct exposure, a Service Gateway for private access to Oracle services without internet exposure, and Network Security Groups (NSGs) for defining security rules for VMs. Creating Reverse DNS records is not typically a required step in this context, making options (i), (ii), and (iii) the correct actions to perform.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alberto
8 days ago
Haha, a security nightmare - that's one way to put it! But seriously, I think the combination of the NAT Gateway, Service Gateway, and NSG is the way to go. That's a solid foundation for the Sunbird ED deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
10 days ago
Ah yes, the NSG is a must-have. It's like the bouncer at the door, making sure only the right people get in. Without it, your deployment could be a security nightmare!
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
11 days ago
Definitely, the Reverse DNS records are a nice-to-have in my opinion. But I'm more concerned about the Network Security Group - that seems critical for controlling access between the VMs and other resources.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
12 days ago
Hmm, I think the Reverse DNS records could be useful for resolving those private IP addresses. It might make troubleshooting and management easier down the line.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
14 days ago
I agree, the NAT Gateway and Service Gateway are key for secure and private access. But I'm not sure about the Reverse DNS records - do we really need that for this deployment?
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
16 days ago
This question is pretty straightforward, but I think it's important to understand the context of the Sunbird ED deployment. Creating a NAT Gateway and a Service Gateway seem like essential steps to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77