Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1115-23 Topic 2 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1115-23 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 2
[All 1Z0-1115-23 Questions]

What components are required for setting up an Azure VNet to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure VCN connection as part of the OCI-Azure Interconnect?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

If you closely look at the options, you can start eliminating some of them.

We can easily eliminate 'An Azure VNet with subnets and a virtual network gateway, and an OCI VCN with subnets and an attached service gateway' as we don't require service gateway to setup OCI-Azure Interconnect.

On similar lines, we can also eliminate the options where internet gateway and NAT gateway is pre-sent.

Hence 'An Azure VNet with subnets and a virtual network gateway, and an OCI VCN with sub-nets and an attached internet gateway' and 'An Azure VNet with subnets and a virtual network gateway, and an OCI VCN with subnets and an attached NAT gateway'.

As you can see in the architecture below, on the OCI side you require a Dynamic Routing Gate-way and on the Azure side you need a Virtual Network Gateway.

Hence the option 'An Azure VNet with subnets and a virtual network gateway, and an OCI VCN with subnets and an attached dynamic routing gateway' is CORRECT.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sanjuana
8 days ago
Option B mentions an OCI VCN with a NAT gateway. That's interesting, but I'm not sure if that's the right choice for the interconnect.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
10 days ago
Hmm, you make a good point. Maybe options B, C, or D are more on the right track. Let's go through them one by one.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm not convinced that's the full solution either. I think we need something more specific to the OCI-Azure Interconnect, like a dedicated gateway or connection type.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
12 days ago
Okay, let's start with option A. An Azure VNet with subnets and a virtual network gateway, and an OCI VCN with subnets and an attached internet gateway. That sounds reasonable, but I'm not sure if that's the complete set of required components.
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
14 days ago
I agree. It's a key topic that we need to be familiar with for the exam. Let's go through the options and see if we can figure out the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Delila
16 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think it's important to have a solid understanding of the Azure and OCI networking components required for setting up this interconnect.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77