Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1114-23 Topic 4 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1114-23 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 4
[All 1Z0-1114-23 Questions]

You receive a request to create a new page for Fusion users to enable them to see data about orders stored in Fusion Cloud Apps.

How will you fulfill this request?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The best option to fulfill this request is to use VB Studio in Fusion Apps. This is a feature of Visual Builder Studio that allows you to create AppUI extensions for Fusion Apps pages. You can use the same development platform that Oracle Cloud Applications are built on, leveraging the Redwood design system, templates, patterns, and components. You can also access data from Fusion Apps using the service catalog and deploy your extensions directly to your Fusion Apps instance.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Irma
8 days ago
Okay, so it looks like we have a few options here. I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks about the pros and cons of each approach.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
10 days ago
Agreed, the WebLogic option seems overly complicated. I'm leaning towards the VB Studio solution, since that's supposed to be the recommended approach for Fusion Apps customization.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
11 days ago
Haha, 'spin up an instance of WebLogic'? That sounds like a lot of work just to create a new page. I'm hoping there's a simpler solution.
upvoted 0 times
Lakeesha
12 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Fusion Cloud Apps is supposed to be a pretty comprehensive solution, so I'm hoping there's a way to do this without needing direct SQL access.
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the SQL access requirement. Doesn't Fusion Cloud Apps have some kind of built-in reporting or analytics functionality that we could leverage?
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
15 days ago
This is an interesting question. I've worked with Fusion Cloud Apps before, and I'm excited to see what the options are for creating a new page for users to view order data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77