Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1110-22 Topic 4 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1110-22 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 4
[All 1Z0-1110-22 Questions]

You are a computer vision engineer building an image recognition model. You decide to use Oracle Data Labeling to annotate your image dat

a. Which of the following THREE are possible ways to annotate an image in Data Labeling?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ronald
7 days ago
Alright, let's get back to the question at hand. I think the key thing to remember here is that Data Labeling is designed specifically for image annotation, so the options that involve actually drawing on the images are the ones that are going to be supported. Adding a single label or multiple labels are both valid ways to annotate, but the bounding box methods are the real meat and potatoes of what Data Labeling can do.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
9 days ago
Good point, Octavio! And I can just imagine someone trying to add labels to their images by printing them out and physically cutting and pasting them on. These tech exams really do bring out the creative problem-solving skills, don't they?
upvoted 0 times
Octavio
11 days ago
Haha, you know, I bet there's going to be at least one person in this exam who tries to use Data Labeling to annotate their images by writing the labels on a post-it note and sticking it to the screen. That's definitely not going to work!
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm pretty sure option C is wrong, since Data Labeling does support drawing bounding boxes to label images. As for option B, I'm not sure if that's considered a separate annotation method or if it's just a special case of the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
14 days ago
I agree with Zack. Data Labeling supports both semantic segmentation, where you can draw multiple bounding boxes to label different parts of an image, and object detection, where you can draw bounding boxes around individual objects in an image. And you can definitely add multiple labels to a single image.
upvoted 0 times
Zack
15 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I can already see some potential for confusion. I think options A, D, and E are the correct answers, as they all involve different ways of annotating images using Data Labeling.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77