Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1109-22 Topic 12 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1109-22 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 12
[All 1Z0-1109-22 Questions]

You're using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps to deploy your application on an Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) environment. You push your code to the OCI Code Repository, add a stage and configure the build pipeline. When you run the build, you see "unable to clone the repository" error. What could the configuration error be?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nickolas
8 days ago
Ah, I see. So the DevOps service needs to be granted the necessary permissions to access the code repository. Makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
10 days ago
That's a good point, Owen. The question specifically mentions that the 'Dynamic Groups access and OCI IAM policies to the code repository are not set' as a potential cause. So I'd go with C as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Owen
11 days ago
I'm thinking it's probably an issue with the IAM policies. If the DevOps service doesn't have the right permissions to access the code repository, it won't be able to clone it.
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
12 days ago
Right, and when we run the build, we're getting an error saying 'unable to clone the repository'. That's a pretty clear indication that there's an issue with the repository connection.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
14 days ago
Okay, let's start with the basics. We're using OCI DevOps to deploy our app on an OKE environment, and we're pushing our code to the OCI Code Repository.
upvoted 0 times
Odette
15 days ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the scenario. Can we break it down step-by-step?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77