Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1096-23 Topic 10 Question 17 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cassi
7 hours ago
I think the first step is to load the data.
upvoted 0 times
Johana
22 days ago
I'm going with option B. Load the data first, then worry about preparing it. You can't do anything without the data, so that's gotta be the first step.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
24 days ago
Definitely C. Preparing the data is the first and most important step. Otherwise, you're just going to end up with a model that's based on messy, unreliable data. No good can come from that.
upvoted 0 times
Katlyn
25 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C. Preparing the data is crucial in any data analysis project. You can't just jump straight into deploying a model without making sure your data is clean and ready to go.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and C. I feel like you need to load the data first, but then you also need to prepare it. Maybe it's a two-step process?
upvoted 0 times
Crista
28 days ago
I think option C is the way to go. You need to prepare the data before you can do anything else with it. Loading the data without preparing it first seems like a recipe for disaster.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
1 months ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if the first step would be to load the data or prepare the data. Both seem like logical first steps to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77