Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1074-23 Topic 1 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1074-23 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 1
[All 1Z0-1074-23 Questions]

You are establishing the cost for a make assembly. When we run Cost Rollup, it is not rolling up and the Assembly shows "0" cost. However, item costs are available for child (buy) components. In the review work order cost, we are able to see child components costs, but not the rollup cost of the assembly.

Identify two reasons this happened.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lindsey
8 days ago
I think the answer is D. If the Work Definition is incomplete, that could be the reason why the cost is not rolling up.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiann
10 days ago
This question is making my head spin. I feel like I need to re-read the material a few times before I can even attempt an answer.
upvoted 0 times
Dannette
11 days ago
I'm a bit stumped on this one. I'm not sure if I fully understand the question. Can someone explain it to me in more detail?
upvoted 0 times
Jina
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards A and E. If the item has no on-hand inventory, that could be the reason why the cost is not rolling up. And if the burdens haven't been established for the item, that could also be a factor.
upvoted 0 times
Rosann
14 days ago
I think the answer might be B and C. If the assembly item is marked as Perpetual Average costed, that could be the reason why the cost is not rolling up. And if the outstanding purchase orders haven't been received, that could also be a reason why the cost is not showing up.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquline
16 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The options seem a bit confusing, and I'm not sure what the correct answer is.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77