Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1067-23 Topic 3 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1067-23 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 3
[All 1Z0-1067-23 Questions]

Your application is using an Object Storage bucket named app-data in the namespace vision, to store both persistent and temporary dat

a. Every week all the temporary data should be deleted to limit the storage consumption. Currently you need to navigate to the Object Storage page using the web console, select the appropriate bucket to view all the objects and delete the temporary ones. To simplify the task you have configured the application to save all the temporary data with /temp prefix. You have also decided to use the Command Line Interface (CLI) to perform this operation. What is the command you should use to speed up the data cleanup? (Choose the best answer.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hayley
3 hours ago
I think the command should be A) oci os object bulk-delete -ns vision -bn app-data --prefix /temp --force.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
22 days ago
I'm stuck between options A and D. They both seem to have the 'bulk-delete' functionality, which would be perfect for this task. I'm just not sure about the subtle differences between them.
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
24 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. We need to delete objects with the /temp prefix from the app-data bucket in the vision namespace. The key is finding the right command syntax.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
25 days ago
I like how the question gives us a specific use case to work with. It makes it easier to evaluate the different commands and figure out the most efficient one.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
26 days ago
Haha, can you imagine accidentally deleting the wrong bucket? That would be a disaster. We definitely need to be careful with the --force option.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
28 days ago
Hmm, deleting objects with a prefix seems straightforward enough. I'm leaning towards option C, but I want to make sure I understand the differences between the answer choices.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
30 days ago
This is a great question! It really tests our understanding of the OCI CLI and object storage management. I'm confident I can figure out the right command here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77