Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-1041-23 Topic 3 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-1041-23 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 3
[All 1Z0-1041-23 Questions]

You want to create a Sales Amount by Month report for a product. The report should display sales amount from all cities in the South region with sales amount more than 1 million USD.

Which two Alters can be applied for Region and Sales Amount

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Two filters that can be applied for Region and Sales Amount are:

Range filter for Region and Date filter for sales Amount. A range filter allows you to specify a range of values for a column using operators such as greater than, less than, between, or not between. A date filter allows you to specify a date or a date range for a column using operators such as before, after, on, or between. For example, you can use a range filter to select only the South region and a date filter to select only the months with sales amount more than 1 million USD.

List filter for Region and List filter for Sales Amount. A list filter allows you to select one or more values from a list of values for a column using operators such as equals, not equals, in, or not in. For example, you can use a list filter to select only the South region and another list filter to select only the sales amounts that are more than 1 million USD. Reference: [Oracle Analytics Cloud - Data Visualization User's Guide], [Oracle Analytics Cloud - Data Visualization User's Guide]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jody
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. What about option C? A List filter for Region and an Expression filter for Sales Amount might work too. That could give us a bit more flexibility in how we define the sales amount criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Sherill
10 days ago
I agree, option D seems like the best fit. The List filter for Region will let us narrow down to the South region, and the Range filter for Sales Amount will give us the values we need.
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
11 days ago
Okay, let's look at the options. I think option D is the way to go - a List filter for Region to get the South region, and a Range filter for Sales Amount to get the values over 1 million USD.
upvoted 0 times
Karima
12 days ago
Haha, 'Alters'? I think the question is actually asking about 'Filters'. Maybe the exam writer had a typo or was feeling a bit creative with the terminology.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
14 days ago
Definitely, we need to be careful here. The question is specifically asking about the 'Alters' that can be applied, so we need to pay attention to the filter options provided.
upvoted 0 times
Niesha
15 days ago
This is a tricky question. I feel like the key is understanding how to apply the right filters to get the desired report. Let's think this through.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77