Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-078 Topic 10 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-078 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 10
[All 1Z0-078 Questions]

Which three statements are true about the Global Resource Directory (GRD) in Oracle 19c RAC database and in Clustered ASM? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, F

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eliz
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I feel like I need to go back and review the documentation on GRD and how it works in a RAC environment. Anyone else feeling a bit overwhelmed?
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
7 days ago
Exactly. Now, for options D and E, I'm a bit unsure. They both mention the GRD Enqueue Resource master metadata being held in either the large pool or the shared pool. I'm not sure which one is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
7 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Some of these statements seem quite technical and nuanced. We'll need to really think through each one carefully to determine which ones are true.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
8 days ago
That makes sense. And I think option C is also true - 'Clustered ASM has GRD resources distributed among all ASM instances.' The GRD is used in the Clustered ASM environment as well, right?
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
8 days ago
This question seems to be covering a lot of specific details about the Global Resource Directory (GRD) in Oracle 19c RAC and Clustered ASM. It's going to require a good understanding of these concepts to answer it correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
8 days ago
You're right, I think option B is more accurate. It says 'Shadow GRD resources may exist in more than one database instance for a resource.' This seems to align with the idea of the GRD being distributed across instances.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
9 days ago
Okay, let's start by looking at the first option, A. It says 'Only one GRD shadow resource may exist for an Enqueue Resource.' I'm not sure about this one, but I think it might be false. Doesn't the GRD allow for multiple shadow resources?
upvoted 0 times
Jade
11 days ago
Agreed, this is a very detailed and nuanced question. I think we'll need to carefully consider each of the answer options and how they relate to the GRD in the different environments.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
13 days ago
This question seems quite technical and specific to the Global Resource Directory (GRD) in Oracle 19c RAC and Clustered ASM. I'm not sure how familiar I am with the details, but let's see if we can work through it together.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77