Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Oracle Exam 1Z0-076 Topic 1 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for Oracle's 1Z0-076 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 1
[All 1Z0-076 Questions]

Which THREE statements are TRUE about Global Sequences when connected to a physical standby database with Real-Time Query enabled?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D, E

Global Sequences are Oracle sequences that generate unique values across multiple instances in an Oracle RAC or a Data Guard configuration. Regarding their behavior and performance when connected to a physical standby database with Real-Time Query enabled:

A: The usage of Global Sequences can indeed have a performance impact on the primary database due to the need to generate unique values that are consistent across both primary and standby databases.

D: The performance impact on the physical standby database may occur if the CACHE size is too small. This is because the standby database will frequently have to access the primary database to replenish the cache, which can increase the load and potentially lead to performance degradation.

E: Global Sequences should have the NOORDER and CACHE options set. The NOORDER option ensures that sequence numbers are provided without guaranteeing sequence order, thus improving scalability and performance. The CACHE option is used to specify how many sequence values will be held in memory for faster access.

Option B is incorrect as the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_n parameter's definition for standbys pointing back to the primary does not directly pertain to the creation of sequences.

Option C is incorrect because there is no requirement that the size of the cache for a sequence must be at least 100. The CACHE size can be set to a different number based on specific use cases or performance considerations.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashaunda
8 days ago
Yeah, me too. This looks like it's testing some pretty advanced Oracle concepts. I'll have to do some research on these features before the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
10 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. It seems to be asking about some specific Oracle database features that I'm not too familiar with. Global Sequences and Real-Time Query are new to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77