Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK200 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK200 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All NSK200 Questions]

A customer wants to use Netskope to prevent PCI data from leaving the corporate sanctioned OneDrive instance. In this scenario. which two solutions would assist in preventing data exfiltration? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ellsworth
1 months ago
Hah, good one! I doubt they'd make an encryption feature that obvious. This is probably one of those tricky exam questions where the 'right' answer isn't immediately clear. We'll have to think it through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
1 months ago
You know, I was just reading the Netskope documentation the other day, and I swear I saw something about an option to automatically encrypt PCI data before it leaves the cloud. Maybe that's what they're getting at with the 'API Data Protection' choice?
upvoted 0 times
Louann
1 months ago
Totally. These certification exams love to throw in those curveballs, don't they? I'm just going to make sure I thoroughly understand all of Netskope's security capabilities before the big day.
upvoted 0 times
Lennie
20 days ago
D) Real-time Protection
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
21 days ago
A) API Data Protection
upvoted 0 times
Lai
1 months ago
That's a smart approach. I'm with you - better to be over-prepared than to get tripped up by a sneaky question like this one. Now, where'd I put that Netskope whitepaper again?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77