Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK200 Topic 1 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK200 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 1
[All NSK200 Questions]

After deploying the Netskope client to a number of devices, users report that the Client status indicates "Admin Disabled". User and gateway information is displayed correctly in the client configuration dialog

Why are clients installing in an "Admin Disabled" state in this scenario?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alida
1 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is B because the user's identity is not synchronized to Netskope.
upvoted 0 times
Mike
2 days ago
I think the answer is C because the user's password was incorrect during enrollment.
upvoted 0 times
Carisa
24 days ago
Option D about the missing mail ID attribute in Active Directory is an interesting one. I wonder if that could be the root cause, even though it's not directly related to the 'Admin Disabled' status.
upvoted 0 times
Linn
6 days ago
That could explain why the client status is showing as 'Admin Disabled.'
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
7 days ago
It's possible that the missing mail ID attribute is causing the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
8 days ago
Option D could be the reason for the 'Admin Disabled' status.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
9 days ago
D) The user's account has no mail ID attribute In Active Directory.
upvoted 0 times
Reta
10 days ago
C) The user's password was incorrect during enrollment.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
11 days ago
B) The user's identity is not synchronized to Netskope.
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
12 days ago
A) All devices were previously disabled by the administrator.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
25 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B - the user's identity not being synchronized to Netskope. That would explain the 'Admin Disabled' status, even if the other information is showing up correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
26 days ago
Hmm, 'Admin Disabled' usually means the administrator has explicitly disabled the device or user. But if the user and gateway info is correct, that doesn't seem to be the case here. Maybe it's a provisioning issue during enrollment?
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
27 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the 'Admin Disabled' status is related to the user's identity or the device configuration. The client information being displayed correctly makes me think it's not a simple user authentication issue.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77