Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK200 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK200 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 1
[All NSK200 Questions]

Your customer is migrating all of their applications over to Microsoft 365 and Azure. They have good practices and policies in place (or their inline traffic, but they want to continuously detect reconfigurations and enforce compliance standards.

Which two solutions would satisfy their requirements? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Darell
2 days ago
I think A) Netskope SaaS Security Posture Management would be a good solution for them.
upvoted 0 times
Della
24 days ago
Haha, the Cloud Confidence Index does sound a bit like a made-up metric, doesn't it? I bet the marketing team came up with that one. Anyway, I think you guys have the right idea. The Continuous Security Assessment and Risk Insights are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
25 days ago
I'm not so sure about the Netskope Cloud Confidence Index (B). I mean, what does that even mean? Sounds like some marketing fluff to me. Let's stick with the Continuous Security Assessment and Risk Insights.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
6 days ago
Let's go with Continuous Security Assessment and Risk Insights then.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
7 days ago
Exactly, these two solutions will cover our needs effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
8 days ago
And Risk Insights will ensure we're enforcing compliance standards.
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
9 days ago
Continuous Security Assessment will help us keep track of any reconfigurations.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
10 days ago
Netskope Cloud Confidence Index does sound a bit vague. I think we're better off with the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
11 days ago
Continuous Security Assessment and Risk Insights are definitely more practical solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
12 days ago
I agree, let's focus on Continuous Security Assessment and Risk Insights.
upvoted 0 times
Vinnie
26 days ago
I agree, the Continuous Security Assessment and Risk Insights seem like the most relevant solutions. The Continuous Security Assessment can continuously monitor for reconfigurations and enforce compliance, while the Risk Insights can provide insights into potential risks and vulnerabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
27 days ago
Okay, let's take a look at this question. It seems like they want a solution that can detect and enforce compliance for their Microsoft 365 and Azure applications. I think the Netskope Continuous Security Assessment (D) and the Netskope Risk Insights (C) would be the best options here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77