Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK101 Topic 3 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK101 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 3
[All NSK101 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Edmond
2 days ago
I think the answer is A) You can find DLP violations under Forensic profiles.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
24 days ago
I think option D might be the answer. If you need to create a forensic profile, then you can likely find the DLP violation information there. But I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
24 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm kind of leaning towards option B – if the file is deleted, maybe the DLP incidents aren't visible anymore. But then again, that doesn't seem quite right. Maybe option C is the way to go, but I'm not 100% sure. Guess I'll have to do a bit more research on Netskope before the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
25 days ago
Ooh, this is a juicy one! Personally, I'm inclined to go with option C. The Incidents dashboard just seems like the most logical place to find information about DLP violations, even for deleted files. But hey, who knows, maybe I'm missing something and option D is the way to go. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the correct answer is.
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
26 days ago
Haha, this question is like a game of hide and seek with the DLP violation! I'm going to have to do some serious sleuthing to figure this one out.
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
26 days ago
Ah, this is a tough one. I was initially leaning towards option A, since the Forensic profiles section seems like a logical place to look for DLP violations. But then again, if the file is deleted, that might not be the case. Maybe option C is the way to go, but I'm not 100% confident on that.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
27 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but let me give it a shot. I think option C might be the right one - the Incidents dashboard should show any DLP violations, even for deleted files, right? I'm not so sure about the other options though.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
27 days ago
I'm not entirely confident in my answer, but I'm leaning towards option B. If the file is deleted, I'm not sure if the DLP incident would still be visible in Netskope.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
7 days ago
C) You can find DLP violations under the Incidents dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
8 days ago
I'm not entirely confident in my answer, but I'm leaning towards option B. If the file is deleted, I'm not sure if the DLP incident would still be visible in Netskope.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
9 days ago
D) You must create a forensic profile so that an incident is created.
upvoted 0 times
Alita
10 days ago
C) You can find DLP violations under the Incidents dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
11 days ago
B) DLP incidents for a file are not visible when the file is deleted.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
12 days ago
A) You can find DLP violations under Forensic profiles.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
28 days ago
Hmm, I'm going to go with option C. It seems like the most logical choice, as the Incidents dashboard should still show the DLP violation, even though the file is deleted.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
1 months ago
I think the key here is understanding how Netskope handles DLP incidents for deleted files. This is not something I've had to deal with before, so I'm a bit unsure.
upvoted 0 times
Desirae
1 months ago
This question is tricky, as it involves dealing with a DLP violation on a file that has been deleted. I'm not sure if I would know the correct answer off the top of my head.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77