Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK100 Topic 2 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK100 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 2
[All NSK100 Questions]

How do you provision users to your customer's Netskope tenant? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glory
24 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you all on that. B and C seem like the clear winners here. Although, I can't help but wonder, who comes up with these exam questions? *shakes head* Sometimes they're just a bit... out there, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Jame
25 days ago
Definitely not Intune, that's just weird. *chuckles* Anyway, I think B and C are the way to go. The AD Connector and SCIM are the most robust and widely-used options for user provisioning in cloud apps like Netskope.
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
26 days ago
I agree with you on B and C. Using the Directory Importer could also work, but that's more for one-time bulk user imports. And Intune is for managing devices, not user provisioning, so that's not the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
27 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I'd say the correct answers are B) Use the AD Connector and C) Use SCIM. The AD Connector is a common way to provision users from Active Directory, and SCIM is a standard for user provisioning that Netskope likely supports.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77