Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK100 Topic 10 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK100 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 10
[All NSK100 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Myra
1 months ago
Good point. Those two options clearly violate the organization's policies and procedures, whereas A and B involve the use of sanctioned tools and services, even if they're being used in a way that's not entirely appropriate.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
18 days ago
A) a sanctioned Salesforce account used by a contractor to upload non-sensitive data
upvoted 0 times
Grover
19 days ago
B) a sanctioned Wetransfer being used by a corporate user to share sensitive data
upvoted 0 times
Hayley
20 days ago
D) an unsanctioned Google Drive account used by a corporate user to upload non-sensitive data
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
21 days ago
C) an unsanctioned Microsoft 365 OneDrive account being used by a corporate user to upload sensitive data
upvoted 0 times
Claudia
1 months ago
Exactly, so in this case, I would say that C and D are the two examples of Shadow IT. The use of an unsanctioned Microsoft 365 OneDrive account and an unsanctioned Google Drive account by corporate users to upload data, even if it's non-sensitive, would be considered Shadow IT.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
1 months ago
Hmm, from my understanding, Shadow IT refers to the use of unsanctioned IT systems and software by employees, usually without the knowledge or approval of the IT department.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
1 months ago
Alright, let's take a look at this question. I think the key here is to identify the cases that are considered 'Shadow IT' within the organization.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77