Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK100 Topic 10 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK100 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 10
[All NSK100 Questions]

Refer to Exhibit.

Click the Exhibit button.

Referring to the exhibit, which statement accurately describes the difference between Source IP (Egress) and Source IP (User) address?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Felix
24 days ago
I'm leaning towards Option D. The Source IP (Egress) is usually the public IP of the edge router, while the Source IP (User) is the address assigned to the endpoint device, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
25 days ago
Haha, good one. But seriously, I think Option D is the way to go. Let's go with that and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
26 days ago
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure about the difference between these two IP addresses. This is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
10 days ago
D) Source IP (Egress) is the public IP address of your Internet edge router while Source IP (User) is the address assigned to the endpoint.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
11 days ago
B) Source IP (Egress) is the IP address assigned to the endpoint host IP address while Source IP (User) is the public IP address of your Internet edge router.
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
12 days ago
A) Source IP (Egress) is the IP address of the destination Web server while Source IP (User) is the IP address assigned to your network.
upvoted 0 times
Whitney
27 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. Let's take a closer look at the options here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77