Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 4 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 4
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft 365 Defender.

You plan to create a hunting query from Microsoft Defender.

You need to create a custom tracked query that will be used to assess the threat status of the subscription.

From the Microsoft 365 Defender portal, which page should you use to create the query?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Caprice
6 days ago
Yep, I'm with you guys. D) Advanced Hunting is the clear winner. I can't imagine creating a custom hunting query anywhere else in the portal. That's like the whole purpose of the Advanced Hunting page.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
6 days ago
Hmm, that's a good point, Nichelle. But I think for creating custom queries, Advanced Hunting is still the way to go. Threat analytics is more for getting the latest threat information, not building your own queries.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
7 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. Advanced Hunting is definitely the way to go here. The question is specifically asking about creating a custom tracked query, and that's exactly what you'd do in the Advanced Hunting section.
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
8 days ago
I agree, D) Advanced Hunting makes the most sense. That's where you can actually write and customize your own queries to investigate potential threats, right? The other options just don't seem as relevant for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
8 days ago
Hey, guys, what about C) Threat analytics? Isn't that where you can get pre-built queries and insights about the latest threats affecting your organization?
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
9 days ago
I agree with Marnie. Advanced Hunting is where you can build your own custom queries to proactively search for threats. That's gotta be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
9 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm not too familiar with the Microsoft 365 Defender portal, but I think the answer has to be D) Advanced Hunting. That seems like the logical place to create a custom hunting query, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Marnie
10 days ago
Nah, I don't think it's Explorer. That's more for investigating and analyzing incidents, not creating custom queries. I'm pretty confident it's D) Advanced Hunting.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking it might be B) Explorer. Isn't that where you can investigate and hunt for threats across your Microsoft 365 environment?
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
13 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is D) Advanced Hunting. That's where you can create custom queries to analyze your environment for potential threats, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77