Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-100 Topic 13 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-100 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 13
[All SC-100 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription. You have an Azure subscription.

You need to implement a Microsoft Purview communication compliance solution for Microsoft Teams and Yammer. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Assign compliance policies to Microsoft 365 groups based on custom Microsoft Exchange Online attributes.

* Minimize the number of compliance policies

* Minimize administrative effort

What should you include in the solution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katie
6 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards the Azure AD Information Protection labels, but after hearing you guys talk about adaptive scopes, I'm sold. That's definitely the way to go here. Minimize the policies, minimize the effort - sounds like a no-brainer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
6 days ago
Absolutely, I think adaptive scopes are the way to go here. And option D, administrative units, might also be useful for organizing and managing the policies, but I'm not sure if that's the core of the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
7 days ago
Ooh, you know what's really cool? Adaptive scopes. They're like the Swiss Army knife of compliance solutions. You can use them to target your policies with laser precision, and it's all done through the magic of custom attributes. Plus, it'll keep your policy count nice and low. Winning!
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
8 days ago
Hmm, option C, adaptive scopes, sounds promising. From what I know, adaptive scopes in Microsoft Purview allow you to dynamically apply policies based on user attributes. That could be a good way to meet the requirement of assigning policies to groups based on custom Exchange Online attributes.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
8 days ago
I agree, adaptive scopes sound like the best option. That would give us the flexibility to target our policies without having to create a ton of them. Plus, it would be a lot less administrative overhead compared to the other choices.
upvoted 0 times
Kindra
9 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. We need to implement a communication compliance solution for Microsoft Teams and Yammer, and the requirements are pretty specific. I'm thinking adaptive scopes might be the way to go here - that would let us assign policies based on custom Exchange Online attributes and minimize the number of policies we need to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
9 days ago
Yeah, I'm not sure how Azure AD Information Protection labels would help here. Option B, Microsoft 365 Defender user tags, might be more relevant, as those can be used to categorize users. But I'm not sure if that fully meets the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
10 days ago
Okay, let's look at the answer options. Option A, Azure AD Information Protection labels, doesn't seem relevant to the communication compliance requirements. That's a different feature.
upvoted 0 times
Demetra
12 days ago
I agree. The requirement to assign compliance policies to Microsoft 365 groups based on custom Exchange Online attributes is interesting. That suggests we need a way to dynamically apply policies based on user or group properties.
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Microsoft Purview's communication compliance features. I think the key here is to find a solution that meets all the requirements, while also minimizing the complexity and administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77