Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 7 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 7
[All PL-900 Questions]

A company wants to use Power Automate to send email alerts to a specific employee whenever the company is mentioned in a Twitter post.

You need to create the flow.

From which two locations can you create the required flow? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Crissy
6 days ago
Good points, everyone. I'm leaning towards the browser option as well, since it seems the most straightforward and widely accessible. But I'd also be curious to hear if Dynamics 365 could offer any unique advantages for this kind of workflow.
upvoted 0 times
Emogene
6 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. We need to create a flow to send email alerts, so I'm guessing A and C are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
7 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The desktop app could be more powerful, but it might also be a bit more complex to set up. And what about the mobile app option? It could be convenient, but I'm not sure if it has all the same capabilities as the browser or desktop versions.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
8 days ago
I agree, the browser option does seem the most logical. Plus, it's accessible from anywhere, which could be handy. But I'm also wondering about the desktop application option - maybe that could offer some additional features or customization options.
upvoted 0 times
Felicia
8 days ago
Haha, a desktop application? Who even uses those anymore? I'm going to have to go with the more modern options, A and D.
upvoted 0 times
King
9 days ago
Wait, did they really ask us about Dynamics 365? That's a bit of a curveball, isn't it? I'm not sure if that's relevant here.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
9 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I guess we can create the required flow from either a browser or a desktop application. The browser option seems the most straightforward, but I'm curious to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
10 days ago
Oh, I know this one! I've worked with Power Automate before, and I'm pretty sure the answer is A and D.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I know we can create flows in different places, but I'll need to think it through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
14 days ago
I think this is a straightforward question, and I'm confident I can answer it correctly. The options seem pretty clear to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77