Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 2 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 2
[All PL-500 Questions]

You plan to use a cloud flow.

The flow must be contained within a solution.

You need to add the cloud flow to a solution.

Solution: Add an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joesph
6 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. If the flow is in a managed solution, that means it's probably been vetted and tested, right? So adding it to a new unmanaged solution might not be a bad idea.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
6 days ago
Wait, hold up. Isn't there a potential issue with the 'managed' part? I'm not sure if you can just take a flow from a managed solution and plop it into an unmanaged one. Wouldn't that mess with the manageability of the solution?
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
7 days ago
Agreed. While the initial solution sounds logical, the potential issues with managed vs. unmanaged solutions make me hesitant to say it fully meets the goal. I'm going to go with 'No' as well. Better safe than sorry on the exam!
upvoted 0 times
Paola
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option A, but I'd want to know more about the specific requirements. Is there a reason the flow needs to be in a solution, rather than just standalone?
upvoted 0 times
Peggy
8 days ago
Haha, good one! But seriously, I think you all raise valid concerns. I'm leaning towards 'No' on this one, just to be safe. Unless we have more details on how that managed-to-unmanaged flow transfer would work, it seems risky. Better to err on the side of caution for an exam question.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
9 days ago
Hmm, good point. I didn't consider the implications of moving a flow from a managed to an unmanaged solution. That could introduce some complications. Maybe we need to dig deeper into the details of how that would work.
upvoted 0 times
Danilo
9 days ago
Personally, I'd go with option B. Adding an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution just sounds like a recipe for disaster. Too many moving parts, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
10 days ago
Hold up, are we sure this is the best approach? I mean, if the flow is in a managed solution, won't that make it kind of locked down? Seems like we might lose some flexibility there.
upvoted 0 times
Gregg
12 days ago
I think the solution meets the goal, but it seems a bit convoluted. Why not just create the cloud flow directly in the new unmanaged solution?
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
14 days ago
I'm a bit confused by this question. Isn't the whole point of a cloud flow to be, well, in the cloud? How does adding it to a solution change that?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77