Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 3 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 3
[All PL-300 Questions]

In Power BI Desktop, you have a dataset that contains a table.

You create a table visual on a Power BI report page as shown in the following exhibit

You need to configure the visual to display the referenced image instead of the URL in the Plant Image column.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ricarda
6 days ago
I'm with you on that, B) is probably the cleanest solution. Although, if I'm being honest, I'm a little worried about remembering all these nitty-gritty Power BI details on the exam. *laughs* Wish they'd just ask us to make a cool dashboard or something.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, that 'Web URL' option is a classic distractor. Sneaky, but I'm glad we're all on the same page. Binary is the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
7 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. Option B seems like the way to go. Although, I have to admit, I was briefly tempted by that 'Web URL' option - I could see someone getting confused and thinking that would work.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
8 days ago
That's a good point. D) could definitely work too. Personally, I'm leaning more towards B) though, since it seems like a more direct way to get the image to display.
upvoted 0 times
Man
8 days ago
Yeah, exactly. I think the key here is to set the data type of the 'Plant Image' field to Binary. That way, Power BI will recognize it as an actual image, not just text.
upvoted 0 times
Kelvin
9 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but I can see how it could trip up some people. We need to display the actual image, not just the URL, right?
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
9 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. But wouldn't option D) also work? Setting the URL icons to On in the Formatting tab might be an easier way to do it.
upvoted 0 times
Jessenia
10 days ago
I was thinking the same thing! Changing the data type to binary seems like the logical way to get the image to show up instead of the URL.
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
12 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer might be B) Set the Data type of the Plant Image field to Binary. That would allow the image to be displayed directly instead of just showing the URL.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
14 days ago
This is a tricky question! I'm not sure if I would have known the right answer without seeing the options. The key here seems to be how to get the image to display instead of just the URL.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77