Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 1 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 1
[All PL-200 Questions]

You are using the Data import wizard to import records into the account table from a CSV file. The CSV-to-table mapping is as follows:

* The Name column represents the account name and maps to the Account Name column.

* The Parent Name column represents the holding company of the account with subsidiaries underneath.

Records that are imported into the table are only related to other records in the file.

You need to configure the import to create the relationship between records.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emilio
6 days ago
I don't know, option C with the record IDs sounds kind of clever. But it also seems overly complicated compared to just mapping the Parent Name column directly.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
6 days ago
Option B seems a bit odd to me. Creating an alternate key on the account table and not mapping the Parent Name column? That doesn't seem like it would create the necessary relationships.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
7 days ago
Well, option B is just completely off-base. Creating an alternate key on the Account Name column isn't going to help with the parent-child relationship at all.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
8 days ago
Ha! I can just see someone trying to manually look up all those record IDs. Talk about a recipe for disaster! I'm with Dyan - option A is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Sean
8 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Kirby. That seems like the most straightforward way to establish the parent-child relationship between the records. The other options don't seem to directly address that requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
9 days ago
I'm not a big fan of option C. Seems like a lot of extra work and potential for errors. I'd rather go with the simpler option A and let the Data Import Wizard handle the relationship mapping.
upvoted 0 times
Kirby
9 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. The key here seems to be creating the relationship between the records in the import file. I'm leaning towards option A - mapping the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column and using Parent Account as the lookup criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
10 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Option C looks interesting to me. If we can look up the record IDs of the parent accounts and add them as a new column in the file, that might be a more robust way to establish the relationship.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
12 days ago
I agree with Precious. Option A seems like the most logical choice here. Mapping the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column should create the necessary relationship between the records.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
14 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's important to understand the relationship between the account records and the parent accounts. I think option A is the best way to go, as it directly maps the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column in the account table.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77